How to participate:
- View the example poses that are published in the Posebook photo albums on our Facebook page
- Each category has models posing with a particular product or style e.g. ball, phone, drink etc.
- Based on the examples, take pics of yourself posing with the sample products
- You may use your own substitutes for the products
- Be creative and come up with interesting poses, but each pose should feature the sample products
- You may choose to participate in all seven or any number of the seven categories
- You may submit only ONE entry picture for each category
- Minimum picture sizes required are 800x600 (landscape) or 600x800 (portrait)
- Email your unedited pictures along with your NAME, AGE, NRIC, CONTACT NO. and OCCUPATION to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pictures will be then posted on our Facebook page
Winners will be judged by public voting on Facebook.
Cash prize for the winner of each individual category:
RM1000 - Belle On The Ball
RM1000 - Love At First Sip
RM1000 - Hot On Your Heels
RM1000 - You Had Me At Hello
RM1000 - A Bag Habit
RM1000 - All That Glitters
RM1000 - Sexy Silhouettes
RM2000 for ONE overall winner selected from all seven categories
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is organised by Broadwalk Modeling Academy ("BMA")
- The Posebook contest is open to all females residents of Malaysian nationality aged between 16 – 27.
- The Contest submission starts on 25 January 2010 and ends 8 June 2010. Voting closes on 22 June 2010.
- Each contestant may choose to participate in all seven or any number of the seven categories.
- Only ONE entry picture per category will be accepted from each contestant.
- Submission of entries is via email only. No other forms of will be entertained.
- Emailed entries must be complete with name, age, NRIC, contact no. and occupation. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- BMA reserves the right to accept or reject any entry received.
- Submitted pictures will be displayed in BMA's Facebook page photo albums for public voting.
- Voters will submit their votes by clicking "Like" feature on the pictures.
- Winners will be the contestants with the highest number of "Likes" at the end of the contest period for each particular category.
- All voting will commence and end at 12.00am GMT+8 on the stated dates.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail, along with details of how to collect their prizes.
- All prizes are to be collected at BMA's premises before 31 April 2010. Uncollected prizes after that shall be deemed null and void, and will be the property of BMA.
- Non-cash prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- BMA reserves the right to use any submitted images for publication and promotional purposes.
- BMA, at our absolute and sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner who, in BMA’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with the voting process, violates any of these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event that a participant or winner is disqualified, she shall forfeit the right to participate further in the competition or to win a prize.
- BMA reserves the right at any time to amend, add or remove these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the contest, all contestants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions stated here.